[AccessD] Technical test for developers

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Wed May 14 03:39:56 CDT 2003

Thanks John

I've thrown this back to the list to discuss your suggestions.

Regarding the running of SQL statements direct versus passing a string
variable - is there a reason for doing this other than the re-usability of
the variable? I want to be able to explain why I was looking for a certain
thing, and so many of these things are just habits I picked up from the list
without ever fully understanding WHY.

An Excel spreadsheet would be more common but I wanted the typos - you'd be
a lot less likely to get typos in a spreadsheet... But you're probly right
anyway.

Thanks again for the input

Roz