[AccessD] access database needs repair

Michael R Mattys michael.mattys at adelphia.net
Wed May 14 21:31:23 CDT 2003

Hi Dwayne,

You may not have necessarily indicated your level of expertise,
so I am just going to pose a few questions:

Did you check for and delete the locking .LDB file that opens
with the mdb?

If so, did you try importing objects from your mdb using a new mdb?
Or, perhaps, using Excel, try to import the data?

Have you tried JetComp? See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/
Q239/1/14.ASP&NoWebContent=1

Michael R. Mattys