[AccessD] OT: VS.Net Intro

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Thu May 15 08:26:00 CDT 2003

Welford,

This sounded very interesting so I looked at the reader comments on Amazon.
Two were very positive, two were very negative, and one was from the author
himself.  So, by reading those comments, I am confused by what the book
offers.

Once you've had a chance to get into this book thoroughly, could you post a
'Book Report' for everyone on the list?

Thanks!
Dan Waters