[AccessD] OT: VS.Net Intro

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Thu May 15 09:25:05 CDT 2003

Mastering Visual Basic .NET Database Programming
by Evangelos Petroutsos, Asli Bilgin By Sybex

I was a technical editor on this and parts of it where written by Mke
Gunderloy. I am baised but I liked the book.

I alos like the Apress range of books on .NET Plus if you email me of line I
can get you a fairly heavy discount from Apress. (Think I left that of the
last email I sent)

Martin