[AccessD] Extra page with page break in section footer

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu May 15 16:30:46 CDT 2003

Yea I agree. That's what I had in mind Rocky. If that's not what you've
got I should start over by setting Group Headers on then, as Charlotte
says, set each one's ForceNewPage property to BeforeSection. And if you
have a header do you mean it to appear only once, cos that's what the
ReportHeader will do. Is it a title page? If so the ReportHesder's fine
and yes it'll be on its own page. Otherwise stick it in the PageHeader.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk