[AccessD] Mouse pointer

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu May 15 18:19:18 CDT 2003

This from "Win32.hlp - SetCursor" may have something to do with it:

"If your application must set the cursor while it is in a window, make sure the class cursor for the specified window's
class is set to NULL. If the class cursor is not NULL, the system restores the class cursor each time the mouse is
moved. "

--
Stuart McLachlan
Lexacorp Ltd