[AccessD] Extra page with page break in section footer

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu May 15 22:19:01 CDT 2003

Andy, Charlotte:

More problems - the report header has a LOT of info on it - sort selection,
data selections, etc.  The client will not want it repeated on each page.
For the moment they've decided it's not a big enough problem to spend more
time on.  It'll bubble to the top of the problem list some time in the
future.

Rocky