[AccessD] OT: Norton AV 2003

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri May 16 02:50:52 CDT 2003

Apologies in advance for the OT. I did at least wait for Friday, and it
does have a teensy bit of Access relevance.

I've a client with Norton AV 2000, wanting to go to 2003. He is,
however, nervous (always is) about any potential
problems/errors/bugs/crashes, especially after a recent LiveUpdate from
Norton caused Autocad to crash.

The other software run there is - W98, NT4 Server, Exchange Server 5.5,
Access 97, Word 97

Could anyone who runs NAV 2003 and any of the above please email me
off-list ( mailto:andy at minstersystems.co.uk ) to say either "yes,
NAV2003 and x run fine together" or "we had these problems running
NAV2003 and y". I imagine it'll be fine and dandy but without some
evidence to say so I'll get shot if he installs it and it bombs.

Many thanks

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk