[AccessD] OT HTML Authoring

Reische, Brenda L. reische at mdh.org
Fri May 16 09:51:09 CDT 2003

Hi Brenda,

The standard version of HTML-Kit is free under the Personal License, which
basically means that the person who will be using it has to visit the
HTML-Kit site, read/accept the Personal license, download and install it on
his/her home/school/work computer. Redistribution and/or mass installation
is not permitted under this license, so in a classroom setting what that
means is that the individual students have to follow the above steps and
install it on the class computers at the beginning of the course to qualfy
for the Personal license. But if the school (not the individual students)
wants to install it in the classrooms, that would require a multi-seat
educational license.

The registration includes a few extras such as the table designer
(http://www.chami.com/html-kit/pro/), but the above is the main difference
in your case. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
HTML-Kit Support
http://www.chami.com/html-kit/support/