[AccessD]

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri May 16 15:16:14 CDT 2003

Now I'm thoroughly confused as to whose head is being bashed and why.
You can create private Let and Get properties, although a private Get
seems pointless to me, since it will only be available within the class
module and you don't really need it there except maybe for symmetry.  A
private Let property, on the other hand, could be called and used within
the class itself, so it might be useful.  Now, which one of you was
wrong ... And about what???

Charlotte Foust