[AccessD] BE, Back Up Question

Fri May 16 19:32:27 CDT 2003

I have been reading of more and more Access BE's corrupting beyond recovery,
and Am getting a little concerned.

I'm working with a mammoth Access DB, (FE/BE Split) it's a full Business
Management System which has around 214 tables in the BE, with a 22Meg Front
End. It's been running Ok for about a year, but with a db this complex, I
need to find a way to back-Up the BE db every 30 to 60 minutes while users
are still in working.

How might one go about doing this safely?  The BE resides on a Pier-to-Pier
network with the "server" running Win2K.

Thanks
Robert Gracie