[AccessD] OT: Dell sale

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon May 19 09:01:36 CDT 2003

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?CS=04&kc=6W300&oc=dim4550
2

Upgrade to XP Pro (Highly recommended!)

Click Continue until you get to "Checkout"
Go to Checkout.  Enter 43C49AB1D6C5 in the coupon code box and click Apply
Coupon

At this point you should see the price of $659 minus discounts of $155.  the
specific package I was seeing the other day was for 128mb RAM and this one
is 256mb.  You have to jump on any offer they make pretty much within a day
or so or they change it around.

This does include free shipping.

~$500 + tax for package delivered.  Understand that my assumption is that
you are upgrading an existing system (buying just the box) so you are not
buying a monitor, router on any of that stuff.  Also this system comes with
no floppy.  Of course you can go through and add anything you want from
there but the cost will go up.

Happy hunting.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com