[AccessD] Virus

PBudge at cbsol.com PBudge at cbsol.com
Tue May 20 09:59:16 CDT 2003

I got the exact email yesterday and again today.  Fortunately, I use Lotus
Notes here at work so didn't have any problems with it.  You getting it too
does make me wonder if it's not related to the list though - perhaps
someone else on the list is infected?  I assume that Drew's archives don't
show our email addresses.

Pamela G. Budge
PBudge at cbsol.com
Creative Business Solutions

                      "John Colby"
                      <jcolby at colbyconsulting.c        To:       <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
                      om>                              cc:
                      Sent by:                         Subject:  [AccessD] Virus
                      accessd-bounces at databasea
                      dvisors.com

                      05/20/2003 09:43 AM
                      Please respond to accessd

Just a heads up for those with poor virus protection...

I just got an email "from" 'Support at Microsoft.com', Re: Approved (Ref:
3394-65467).

It had a virus in an attached file which NAV found and quarantined.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com