[AccessD] Revert command

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Tue May 20 12:09:35 CDT 2003

Jim,

In A2K it only show up when a  form is in design mode. It's greyed out until you actually make a change to the form, then it becomes available.

I don't have A97 here to check.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> Jdemarco at hshhp.org 20-May-03 1:01:59 PM >>>
Did anyone else get an Access tip from ElementK today re: Restoring the last saved version of a form or report?  The tip claims there's a command in the File menu (File | Revert) that's available in all versions of Access.  I don't see it in A97.  Am I missing something or was this added in >=A2K?

Thanks,

Jim DeMarco
Director of Product Development
HealthSource/Hudson Health Plan

"This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information from Hudson Health Plan (HHP) that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately, either by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above or calling HHP at (914) 631-1611. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not forward this email to anyone, and delete and destroy all copies of this message.  Thank You".