[AccessD] Good Interface Examples

Mark L. Breen subs at solution-providers.ie
Wed May 21 04:52:47 CDT 2003

MessageHello Roz,

If you are going to do some work on UID, Alan Coopers work is a must read.  He will mention things that will make you say WOW, are we crazy to live with that kind of thing?

Have a look at his website also.  He has two books, 1) About Face and 2) The inmates are running the aslyum.  I could not recommend both strongly enough.  Only problem is, he will leave you kicking yourself because he sets the threshold quite high.  One the othe hand, some things he suggests are no codes improvements.

Mark Breen
Solution Providers
Ireland