[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer]SQL Server and Visual InterDev

Mark L. Breen subs at solution-providers.ie
Wed May 21 05:45:36 CDT 2003

MessageHello All,

I have started using VID recently to do all my database work.  I am finding it great.  Building sprocs in it are much easier than in Enterprise manager.

For some reason, in the last few days, when I edit SQL within an Sproc or a view within VID, it does not display my columns, even though they are turned on!

I am presuming that I clicked something, but I have no idea what it is, I cannot find anything in the BOl to help me, it must be something simple.

Has anyone any ideas?  Are any of you guys using VID to edit database work?  Do you like it, have you found anything better ?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mark