[AccessD] OT: Network over the phone lines

Elam, Debbie DElam at jenkens.com
Wed May 21 08:16:58 CDT 2003

Yes but how would you get them to stop playing with the cable, much less get
them out the correct spot if at all.  I have heard ferrets were used to
string cable in tight places, but I am still trying to figure out how they
were trained.  Ferrets are smart, but do not take direction well, and
consider anything and everything a toy.

Debbie