[AccessD] Remembering place on a datasheet

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed May 21 10:16:02 CDT 2003

What is triggering the requery?  The way I generally do this in forms is
to store the key for that record in a variable and then after the
requery, I use recordsetclone navigation to set the bookmark back to the
record they were on.  I believe bookmarks get reshuffled in a requery,
because I've never been able to make using them that way work.

Charlotte Foust