[AccessD] Installation works on XP, not on 2K - References?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed May 21 23:39:54 CDT 2003

Dim objExcelapp As Object
 'show version of excel
'for example Excel XP version 10.0
'grabs last used version or highest version of Excel if multi install of
Excel dunno?
  On Error Resume Next

Set objExcelapp = CreateObject("excel.application")
If Err.Number Then
     MsgBox "Excel not installed or not registered for Automation"
     Exit Sub
  End If
MsgBox "Excel Version: " & objExcelappVersion
objExcelapp.Quit

Set objExcelapp = Nothing
MsgBox "Excel Version: " & sVersion