[AccessD] Using blat

Francisco Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Thu May 22 00:05:11 CDT 2003

I have something I can send to you... but blat is not a DLL but a self contained SMTP application.  You do NOT need to install it in order to get it to work, it just makes life easier :)

I will wrap up a sample tomorrow.. right now it's still wrapped up in our application :)

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com/