[AccessD] Using blat

stuart at lexacorp.com.pg stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu May 22 00:37:46 CDT 2003

On 22 May 2003 at 15:05, Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd. wrote:

> I have something I can send to you... but blat is not a DLL but a self
> contained SMTP application. You do NOT need to install it in order to
> get it to work, it just makes life easier :)
>
> I will wrap up a sample tomorrow.. right now it's still wrapped up in
> our application :)

Blat comes as both a DLL and a stand alone application. I've got half a
dozen apps that use the Blat.dll

It works just like the command line Blat with one proviso, the DLL is very
sensitive to extra spaces in the cammand string. You need exactly one
space between each parameter.--
Lexacorp Ltd
Information Technology Consultancy, Application Development