[AccessD] Good Interface Examples

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu May 22 07:41:19 CDT 2003

I must say I hate it myself.  I have been researching cameras lately and
there is a specific site, VERY good info, but white on black.  What a strain
it is reading that site.  8-(  I must say I went there and read their info,
every time, but every time came away cursing the eyestrain.

The thing to always remember in building a site is "it isn't what we like
that matters", at least in terms of preferences.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com