[AccessD] Good Interface Examples

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu May 22 09:23:12 CDT 2003

MessageCould well be!

I don't particularily like black on white either though I like white on dark
gray or black on light gray. Both seem to give me less eye strain than the
stark contrast of white/black. I've got glaucoma so it could be I just have
wierd eyes all the way around :o(

JB

  Psych studies have actually shown that the human eye differentiates light
on dark more easily than dark on light and a dark background (making up, as
it does, most of the screen) should cause less strain to the eyes, being
less bright.

  However, I think that we find reading white-on-black easiest because we've
all been habituated to it from reading books.

  Roz