[AccessD] Using blat

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu May 22 09:53:59 CDT 2003

Francisco,

Can you send me a copy as well?  cfoust at infostatsystems.com

Charlotte Foust

-----Original Message-----
From: Francisco Tapia [mailto:my.lists at verizon.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 9:05 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Using blat

I have something I can send to you... but blat is not a DLL but a self
contained SMTP application.  You do NOT need to install it in order to
get it to work, it just makes life easier :)

I will wrap up a sample tomorrow.. right now it's still wrapped up in
our application :)

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com/