[AccessD] ADO version checker

jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com
Thu May 22 10:23:44 CDT 2003

I believe this is the URL that you are looking for:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/dataaccess.asp

There are many downloads on the page so you might have to look at little.

Hope this helps.

-Jeff

"Arthur Fuller" <artful at rogers.com>
Sent by: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
05/22/2003 10:13 AM
Please respond to accessd

        To:     AccessD <AccessD at databaseadvisors.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        [AccessD] ADO version checker

I can't remember what the file is called and I can't find it at Microsoft
either. Can someone send me an URL?

A client is having very bizarre behaviour and I have no idea why. On the
main switchboard are 5 dropdowns for quick-find. On her machine 3 of them
are empty; on 3 of my machines everything works as expected. I have no
idea
why this is happening so I'm asking her to get all the system info for me,
and now I need said utility so she can run it.

Anyone seen such strange behaviour before?

TIA,
Arthur