[AccessD] ADO version checker

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu May 22 10:38:48 CDT 2003

Actually, I have.  It turned out to be a reference to an MDE code
library that didn't show up as broken on the target machines because
Windows reconciled it.  However, it wasn't in the same location as on
the development machine and so it didn't really work and caused various
odd dislocations like that.  We finally decided to force a standard
location on the file to avoid the problem in the future.

Charlotte Foust