[AccessD] Good Interface Examples

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu May 22 11:38:34 CDT 2003

Philosphically, you may be right.  Unfortunately, my eyes aren't
philosophical about it.  Black, and all dark colors for that matter,
have visual "weight" that overpowers white.  So on a black page with
white print, the background overpowers the text.  At least, that's the
way *my* vision works.

Charlotte Foust