[AccessD] Good Interface Examples

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri May 23 10:26:16 CDT 2003

I believe all raster screens use RGB additive colours, however vector
graphic screens(draws only a single line at a time) like the old
Tektronix colour graphics terminals, used subtractive CYM colours. This
only got messy when you were trying to add 35 mm cameras to capture the
screen output to slides. I used this back in 80's for IBM main frame
3270 colour terminals. The 35 mm terminal adapter was expensive at the
time around $5000.