Betreft: RE: [AccessD] Looping through forms

Bruce Bruen bbruen at bigpond.com
Tue May 27 07:18:19 CDT 2003

Marcel,

This may get you started....

Bruce

Public Sub enumFormProperties(oForm As Form)
'-----------------------------------------------------------------------
--
'
'   Description / Purpose :-
'       Lists all the form, section and control properties for the
'       supplied form in the debug window
'
'   Parameters:-
'       PARAMETER   TYPE                    COMMENTS
'       oForm       MSAccess Form Object
'
'   Return Value:-
'       None
'
'   Notes:-
'       The number of properties displayed is large.  When running this
'       sub you need to set breakpoints so that you can get the
information
'       you want.
'
'------------------------------------------------------------
'   Version     Dated               Author      Comment
'    1.0        16-May-03           Bruce       Original.
'============================================================

    Dim Prop As Property
    Dim formSection As Integer
    Dim formControl As Control

    On Error Resume Next

    Debug.Print "Processing Form Properties"
    For Each Prop In oForm.Properties
        Debug.Print "    "; Prop.Name;
        Debug.Print "=" & Prop.Value;
        Debug.Print " (" & GetPropType(Prop.Type) & ")";
        Debug.Print , Prop.Attributes;
        Debug.Print
    Next Prop
    Stop

    Debug.Print "Processing Form Sections"
    For formSection = 0 To 6
        Debug.Print "    Section " & formSection
        For Each Prop In oForm.Section(formSection).Properties
            Debug.Print "        "; Prop.Name;
            Debug.Print "=" & Prop.Value;
            Debug.Print " (" & GetPropType(Prop.Type) & ")";
            Debug.Print , Prop.Attributes;
            Debug.Print
        Next Prop
    Next formSection
    Stop

    Debug.Print "Processing Form Controls"
    For Each formControl In oForm
        Debug.Print "---- Control ----"
        For Each Prop In formControl.Properties
            Debug.Print Prop.Name;
            Debug.Print "=" & Prop.Value;
            Debug.Print " (" & GetPropType(Prop.Type) & ")";
            Debug.Print , Prop.Attributes;
            Debug.Print
        Next Prop
        Stop