[AccessD] (OT) Excel - adding cell values

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Tue May 27 12:34:15 CDT 2003

Charles, it works fine when it has to get a single value of a cell, but
fails to do additions using formula. it is supposed to get values from one
book and paste them to another. Values A, B, C, work fine; d and e do not.
I would write out everything (like I did for C) exsept last vale supposed
to contain a sum of 60 records, and it would make the code unreadable

Workbooks.Open Filename:="L:\PCO\Artemis\CitigroupN.xls"
    A = Range("C269").Value
    B = Range("C270").Value
    c = Range("C270").Value + Range("C271").Value + Range("C272").Value
    d = Sum("C280:C291")
    e = Range("C292:C352")

 Windows("MAR_ArtemisCheck.xls").Activate
    Range("B4").Value = A
    Range("C4").Value = B
    Range("d4").Value = c
    Range("F4").Value = d