[AccessD] Command Line WRKGRP switch

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed May 28 07:51:02 CDT 2003

Mark,

The following method always works for me: "UNC path to correct version
of MSAccess.exe" /Wrkgp "UNC path to proper .mdw" "UNC path to your
Access app".  Notice that this includes three quoted strings, not one or
two.  The quotes are required only for those paths that include spaces
and other characters that disrupt the command parser.  Of course, M$
puts spaces in all of its file directory names!

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave