[AccessD] Outlook combobox question

John Ruff papparuff at attbi.com
Thu May 29 11:12:11 CDT 2003

I have done very little development in Outlook itself but Sue Mosher is
an MVP and hosts a newsgroup called Outlook-dev and people there will be
able to answer any questions on Outlook programming.  She also has an
excellent book on Outlook called Microsoft Outlook Programming from
Digitil Press that you might want to consider purchasing if you are
going to do some programmin in Outlook.  Here is the url for the
OUtlook-dev newsgroup.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/outlook-dev/

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307.2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3