[AccessD] MSDN cds online

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri May 30 12:16:34 CDT 2003

I'd like to know where you could get it that cheap as well.  We have the
action pack for our office, but for my own purposes, it doesn't compute.
<g>  I've never been able to bring myself to mortgage the farm for an
MSDN Universal subscription, but I might go for half the "discounted"
price.

Charlotte Foust