[AccessD] ACC97 Repair and Compact

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Nov 1 12:49:37 CST 2003

I'm thinking that you'll need to follow the suggestion to force the users
out of the database, just closing it down around their ears if they don't
get out.  Unfortunately people go home and leave things open.  No way out
but to force a close.

Once everyone is out, just do the compact.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com