[AccessD] MICROSOFT Activation policy

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 1 19:26:24 CST 2003

...the ODE actually contains two licenses, one desktop and one laptop ...I
hit the activation wall with MS at 5 but all I had to do was call them and
swear that I hadn't exceeded the number allowed and they gave me a new key
...no hassle really except for making the call :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Next Year In The Free State!