(Fwd) RE: [AccessD] A2K - setting a form invisible on open

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 9 07:14:56 CST 2003

Forwarded because of a bounce.

Send reply to:  	<Robert at servicexp.com>
From:           	"Robert Gracie" <Robert at servicexp.com>
Date sent:      	Sat, 8 Nov 2003 23:37:08 -0500

John

This is real crude but will this work...

Form Level

Dim ScrVis As Long
ScrVis = 0 'LWS Check Point
           'ScrCount is a global counter, to make sure we don't loop
If ScrVis = 0 And ScrCount = 0 Then ScrCount = 1 Call
Openform(Me.Name) End If End Sub

Module Level

Public Sub Openform(FrmName As String)
DoCmd.Close acForm, FrmName
DoCmd.Openform FrmName, , , , , acHidden
End Sub

Robert Gracie
www.servicexp.com