[AccessD] Training Location Tables

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Tue Nov 18 06:25:35 CST 2003

I am setting up a new database for training results. The records are entered
by location, each location has a class & an instructor. Then they track each
students comments about the class & instructor.

I am confused on how to set up the table to link the location with the
class. I created a tblLocation, tblInstructor, tblClasses. Would I need a
tblClassDetails that would contain the DetailID PK, ClassID, InstructorID, &
LocationID?

Or would I need just a DetailID & LocationID (tblDetailLocation). If so, how
do I connect that to the form to make the entries to the tblDetailLocation?

Or do I just add each field, tblLocation, tblInstructor, tblClasses to the
Main table that tracks the students comments?

Virginia