[AccessD] Re: A2K - Access send email via Groupwise (non-SMTP)

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon Nov 24 17:12:51 CST 2003

I just finished putting together an SSD that has the "blat" function we use in order to email out.  You'll need to add your own Mail Server IP and UserID and Password, in order for it to work and also d/l a copy of blat from it's home page, I've included the link in the SSD for those who wish to try it out.  Blatint email has been so easy that I don't have to worry about such things as the SR patches nor any other limitations brought up from CDO's or SendMail or event the Mapi functions on like the one on the Trigeminal (sp?) site.

I'll be forwarding the SSD to Roger's site but until then anyone who would like a copy can email me OTL.
--
-Francisco