[AccessD] ACC97 Repair and Compact

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Sun Nov 2 00:42:57 CST 2003

Hey All
Thanks John and William for your quick responses.
John this has to be a  no brainer (as far as the  employees are
concerned), as I already had a repair and compact option available when
they closed the frontend, but nobody  bothered to close the front end or
use the option (tried a warning also).
William I have looked at Dev's site, I will have to figure out how to
incorporate the repair and compact of the backend in the same routine.
I assume the Jet Repair/Compact utility is available from Microsoft.
Thanks again