[AccessD] Weird Access XP/SS problem-Answer.

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Nov 3 10:51:53 CST 2003

The problem only arises when the filetype you have set is later than the
one you created the project in. It isn't the version of Access you're
using, it's the file format your have to watch out for.  If you leave
your project in 2000 and have the file set to that type, you don't run
into any issues pulling a new database out of VSS.  The scc folders can
also get corrupted sometimes, or at least specific files in those
folders, so deleting them solves various problems when pulling a new
version out of VSS.  It's the first thing I do when I start getting
those charming crashes that phone home to Uncle Bill.<g>

Charlotte Foust