[AccessD] A2k - BE corruption???

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Nov 4 10:03:57 CST 2003

If the client is using something older than Jet SP3, that may be the
source of your problem.  Get them updated to at least SP6.  Otherwise,
there are a bunch of gotchas that may "corrupt" your data.  The versions
of Office don't matter so much as long as A2k is running on both.  Are
both versions of A2k patched to the same SR level?

Charlotte Foust