[AccessD] OFF TOPIC

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 4 17:07:06 CST 2003

Ok, I'm sorry -- I think you are correct -- I'm talking about the
Outlook-style bar that was introduced several versions ago.

I generally refer to the bar in the Database window as the Objects bar
because just above it is the label "Objects"

But you're right -- they're two different things and that has probably been
the stumbling block to finding anything. Thank you.

Susan H.

> Hello Susan Harkins,
>
> The "Places Bar" is not actually the objects toolbar. It is the bar down
the side of the Open/Save Dialog in O2K and greater. It can be tweaked using
registry tricks, and there is also quite a few programs that will do the job
for you. Have a look here...
http://www.primeconsulting.com/faqs/faq0301-05.html

> As far as the Object Bar is concerned, as Charlotte said, it is fairly
customisable in it's own right.