[AccessD] OT: Corrupted database

Greg Smith weeden1949 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:05:58 CST 2003

Rocky:

What kind of error do you get when you try to 'repair' the db?  The
following MS article told me the unfortunate news when I was getting this
type of error on a customer's db.  They had to restore from a backup copy I
had (their tape backup wasn't working...go figure) and reenter all the data
since I'd made my copy.

Look at:  KB158933 ACC: Error Message: <Database Name> Isn't an Index in
This Table

If you're getting THAT one, you're hosed.

Greg Smith