[AccessD] Open Word Document

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Thu Nov 6 07:52:02 CST 2003

I would suspect that the Page Number field is being updated in the
background, which is causing the Save Dialog to appear when you close
it.

Opening it read only won't have any effect on having the Save dialog
showing up. All opening it Read Only will do is prevent the user from
saving any modifications over the original file.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com 06-Nov-03 7:00:30 AM >>>
Yes, the document has Page number fields & links to documents on the
Intranet. The Word file is opening Read-only.

Virginia