[AccessD] OT Access Traffic Query

Steve Goodhall sgoodhall at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 17:55:39 CST 2003

A couple of points (3 actually)

1. Even if you split it, the processing will still all take place on the
desktop.  The primary benefits of splitting have to do compressibility and
version control.
2. It is a good idea to split it anyway, and not that tough.
3. Even if you use SQL or MSDE, it is still pretty easy to mess it up so
that the processing takes place on the desktop.

Regards,

Steve Goodhall