[AccessD] Method 'SourceObject' of object...

Steve Capistrant scapistrant at symphonyinfo.com
Thu Nov 6 19:03:54 CST 2003

Help!!  Our main database has been corrupted, displaying this:

" Run-time Error '-2147417848 (80010108): Method 'SourceObject' of object
'_SubForm' failed "

from a variety of contexts.  How do I shake it?   Nothing in MSKB.  We're
using Source Safe, and even totally rebuilt versions still have the
corruption, and it happens on all workstations.  Triggered on lines like
this:
forms!frmPerson!subSection.ControlSource = "frmPerson_SubVolunteer"

Steve Capistrant
Symphony Information Services
scapistrant at symphonyinfo.com
www.symphonyinfo.com