[AccessD] Method 'SourceObject' of object...

Steve Capistrant scapistrant at symphonyinfo.com
Thu Nov 6 19:55:18 CST 2003

Charlotte,

1. Yes, that's the literal message, referring to object names that are not
found anywhere in my code or object set.
2.  Using Access 2000.
3.  I don't understand your distinction about runtime engines.  The app
compiles cleanly, and compacts without complaint.  But when I start hitting
a few areas with subforms, I get a hailstorm of these errors.  I can turn on
error pausing and see where it trips up, and the code lines are all
different, but they do have the common thread of assigning various subform
names to the container form's subform's SourceObject.
4.  Oops, you are right -- I meant "SourceObject".  The offending lines read
like:
forms!frmPerson!subSection.SourceObject = "frmPerson_SubVolunteer"

Steve Capistrant
Symphony Information Services
scapistrant at symphonyinfo.com
www.symphonyinfo.com