[AccessD] Export Access Report to Word

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Nov 7 05:16:16 CST 2003

Hi Rocky

No, screen captures - however they are made - won't do as the
resolution is too low and the screen display by Access is sometimes a
little distorted.

For a manual we wrote some years ago we printed to a fax printer
driver (ObjectFax).
The output files could be converted to pcx files which we by some
trial and error managed to insert sligtly scaled down in Lotus Ami Pro
with a border and shadow - it was perfect.
Tobit FaxWare/David also has conversion utilities and I guess most
other fax printing software has as well.

Another solution is to print to a pdf file and open this in Acrobat
Reader. Then print to AmyUni's EMF printer driver which creates one
EMF file for each page. Although the included license file claims the
driver to be an evaluation copy, the download page says otherwise -
that it is free to use; stick to that:

  http://www.amyuni.com/en/support/downloads.html

At installation, specify the directory (which must exist) where the
driver should create the EMF files. Try opening the pdf file you last
wieved and print - the output file is large but excellent.

If you manage to get this to do what you want, please share your
solution!

/gustav