[AccessD] Open Word Document

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Fri Nov 7 06:53:54 CST 2003

It will if there are fields in the doc.

I just opened a Word doc, no fields, but created with a different
default printer (I had this file e-mailed to me from someone else) and
opened and closed it. No save prompt.

I don't think that the default printer makes a difference. I'd bet
dollars to donuts that the fields are causing the problem.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

--
Bryan Carbonnell - x 7652
TPC Training Assistant

>>> Chris.Foote at uk.thalesgroup.com 07-Nov-03 7:42:26 AM >>>
Virginia,

if your users all have the same default printer I don't think this
would
happen!

Chris F