[AccessD] Distinguishing Key Press

Gowey Mike W Mike.W.Gowey at doc.state.or.us
Wed Nov 12 11:52:50 CST 2003

What I need it to do is if the Tab key is pressed to move to the next
field, if the Enter key is pressed to save the record and than print a
label of the information.

This is a mail tracking database, in the form they are able to enter the
information on the piece of mail that is coming in, lots of times the
same publication comes in, so they fill out all the imformation on the
publication once and all they want to be able to do is change the number
of the reciepient and be able to press enter and the label for the
distribution of the publication/Piece of mail is printed.  If they need
to change any information than pressing the Tab key will allow this.

I hope that makes better sense or maybe I am just muttering

Mike